HD1200 | Ultrasonic Level meter
[Measurement Equipment [ Level meters ]]
- Advanced level sensing algorithm suppresses the noise level and artifacts and enabled stable measurement.
- One main unit handles two sensors at once. Two different types of sensors can be installed and each may measures different range.
- Data logging function to micro SD TM.
- Flow measurement by measuring catchment level is possible.
- Level control of liquid, powder or grains in a tank
- Level measurement of pond, lake or river
- Open channel flow measurement (catchment level)
Model No. HD1200 Channel 2 Frequency
10 to 60 kHz (select by sensor)
Measurement object liquid / powder
Resolution Measurement 1 mm
Accuracy ±0.25% F.S.
Data refresh rate 2 sec. approx. (depends on sensor)
Power source Voltage 100 to 240 V AC ±10 % Power consumption 10 VA
Display LCD with backlight
Output Alarm 4 points / channel
250VAC, 5 A (relay contact)
4-20mA current Resolution: 1/4000
(Max. load resistance 600Ω)
Interface RS-485 (max. distance: 1200 m or less)
RS-232C (max. distance: 10 m or less)
Memory microSDTM *1
-20 to 70℃ Material ABS Protection IP66 equivalent Dimension (WxDxH mm) 176ｘ84ｘ237 Weight 1.8 kg
NOTE : Weir type flowmeter is available on CH1
*1 : microSDTM is a trademark of SD Card Association
Model No. Sensor TS40-5 TS40T-5 Frequency 40 kHz Measurement range
(1/2 value for powder)
0.3 to 20ｍ 0.3 to 15m Directive angle
(half of full angle)
-20 to 70℃ Material
Epoxy/silicone/ PP PVDF Protection IP68 equivalent IP68 equivalent Dimension (mm)
dia. 84x90 dia. 98x87 Sensor cable length 5m Weight 500g
860g Mounting screw
R1 (PT1) G1 (PF1)
●TS40T-5 is chemical resistant.
●The sensors cannot be used in hydrofluoric acid environment.
* Contact us if sensor cable extension is required.