ZO-91 | Ultrasonic Cutter
[Ultrasonic Power Tools]
Powerful handy cutting tool with output power control
Cutting with ultrasonic vibration
When ultrasonic vibration is applied to a blade, the friction between the blade and the workpiece is reduced. As a result, less physical force needs to be applied to the cutter or knife when cutting the workpiece normally.
*If the blade is not capable of cutting the material by itself (without ultrasonic vibration), it will not be able to cut the material when ultrasonic vibration is applied.
<< note >>
* It does not reinforce the hardness of blades. The blade cannot cut the material that is harder than itself.
* Ultrasonic horn and ceramics heats up by long time use (about 10 minutes).
Protection circuit will stop the operation. Please rest the unit until it cools down.
* Pressure force to the blade is up to 3 kg. Too much pressure cause dislocation of blade, overheat or malfunction.
* Thermo protection may work shorter time.
When the unit stops operation with too much heat, please wait until it cools down.
* Please wear protection goggles, safety gloves for your safety while in use or replacing blades.
* Please be aware for the harmful fume generated from the material during the operation.
Please have good ventilation for such cases.
- Unique "TAF" circuit keeps the output power stable and powerful.
- Not likely other models, no need to keep holding down the operation switch on the handpiece switch (turns off automatically after 10 minutes operation).
- High speed vibration, 40,000 cycle per second (40 kHz) assists smooth cutting with less pressure force.
- Able to select Normal mode or High mode.
- Main unit has handpiece holder. Handpiece settles safe while not in use.
- CE complianceApplicable material and thickness (reference)
The cutting experience described above may vary by the environment and hardness of the material.
- Synthetic resin, Plastic. Epoxy putty, Paper, Cardboard,
Chemical fiber/ cloth, Polyester putty, 3D printed material, Silicone
- Thickness: 3 mm maximum
For the material not listed above, please contact us, before you try.
For better experience...
Maintenance noteBlade and blade fixture must be fixed tight. WHen it becomes loose, the ultrasonic energy is not transferred to the blade.
* Tightening confirmation before use would be recommended.
Stains left on the blade and blade fixture can be a cause of overheat, irregular noise or malfunction.
* Please confirm the blade and the fixture before use and clean if necessary.
Protection circuitProtection circuit may work and operation stops when the unit senses excess heat. Please wait until the unit, blade or any other parts cool down. After every part cooled down enough not to harm you, please confirm the fixture of the blade and stains around the blade. Please make sure blade is firmly fixed in its correct position, before use it again.
Model No. ZO-91 Oscillation frequency 40kHz Power consumption Approx. 40 W max. AC adapter 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 80VA
Dimensions(WxDxHmm) Main unit 173ｘ89ｘ76 (excluding protrusions) Handpiece dia. 32ｘ144 (including blade) Ambient operation condition Temperature:10 to 35℃
Humidity:20 to 70% (No condensation)
Circuit protection Temperature sensor inside of Handpiece
Detection circuit for overload
Weight Main unit 260g Handpiece 70g (including handpiece cable) Power cable length Total 2.7m (adapter cable 1.5m + AC cable 1.2m) Handpiece cable length 1.6m
- Standard blade BDC-200P : 1 case of 40 replacement blades in 1 case. *Blades with holes can not be used
- Blade fixture ZH04 : 1 pce
- Blade fixing screw HB03 : 3 pcs
- Hexagon wrench RR02 : 1 pce
In case of ordering of the standard blade as spare parts, please specify HA04 as a model name of the standard blade.
●Transducer : Bolt-clamped Langevin type●Operation switch: Push switch (handpiece)●Plug shape of the standard AC cable : C type